Jan 21, 2012

Bulungan cup13


Hello people! it's been a long time since my last post. So the fashion design competition that i've been talking about was held on the 14th of january, So everything run smoothly as planned...and the last thing we have to do is to find a model and a makeup artist, good thing that I have a model friend :p her name is Clafita. So the model is covered and what is left is the make up artist.
As we're looking for the makeup artist, Clafita actually know some people!
So we decided to use twiggy inspired makeup but we change the eye shadow color into blue.
and all of this hard work and efforts finally payed off, WE WON 3RD PLACE... I can't describe how I feel!!!, because this is the first time I joined a fashion design competition, such a great start!
here are some picture of the event!


what my ID looks like...

TWIGGY INSPIRED MAKEUP
TWIGGY INSPIRED MAKEUP

"URBAN SUMMER" by heidy and carissa -front view-

"URBAN SUMMER" by heidy and carissa -back view-







3RD PLACE!!! :D




THE TROPHIES

AWESOME MATE! -carissa &heidy-