Apr 12, 2013

short escape






taken by : Reita


Hello!
So i've decided to put this phrase after the pictures ( no particular reasons )
again and again I apologize for my lack of responsibility towards this blog. Lately everything was just 'too much' for me, exams exams exams...study..study...study and yeah, I particularly can't do anything besides studying hfffftttt what a bummer. 
However me and my class mates are able to make time for this short trip (day trip, one day only) to a beach near Jakarta called Carita beach, well actually the main purpose of this trip is to take our yearbook photos with a photographer named Reita . It was awesome, we had our themed color   which is blue (obviously) , an awesome photographer and satisfying results!! 
so there you go, these pictures are the results of the photo shoot conducted on our mini trip, do enjoy! :) 

xx

Heidy