Dec 26, 2011

awesome mates

Hello people! having a great holiday? or christmas celebration? I hope you enjoy your holidays, because I did :) , by really getting into what I'm passionate about which is fashion..when my school term starts I barely have the time to do anything besides school -_- thanks to the awesome cambridge curriculum (no offense)
Okay so I was browsing the Internet the other day, and I found the greatest opportunity to build my fashion experience for starters..I decided to join a school competition that involves students among high schools, and the awesome part is there is a fashion design competition!!
Without further do, I recruited some of my best friends who also love fashion, they are carissa and sherlie.We decided to meet up and discuss about what are we going to make, the concept and everything, because the main reason for the meet up is because sherlie suddenly needs to go to the states........SUDDENLY, Without her magic hands I have no idea how we can draw an awesome pattern and sketch..........

Like this :(
not trying to exaggerate things, but its the truth...

I dont know who she did it, she just did.

carissa and me
cute thing on sherlie's finger

carissa and sherlie my awesome mates!


I hope the best for our team though, we really hope we will win because this will definitely open the gates for us :)
WISH US THE BEST OF LUCK.

special thanks for carissa's camera.