Dec 24, 2011

Welcoming 2012



2011 so far was a great year, so many things changed in my life...including...my hair :D I drastically cut my hair short, I haven't done this cut before thats why it was a whole new experience for me. Since then my style changed, from vintage girly to some kind of indie, 60's inspired because for me it fits me and my hair more than my previous look . I also met new friends this year, such great people :) thank you for all the support and everything!! not to mention I met this guy this september who turned out to be my boyfriend , it was awesome I finally met that guy who have the same interest with me.

A new year means many things, new spirit, new goals...new everything that we wish can be a better choice for our life this year , I hope all your goals and hopes for 2012 come true AMEN!

this look is taken by bunga (click on the contact me tab to know her more) which i decided to be my photographer lol, she's my friend since elementary..I know right what a long time, good thing I can still maintain this awesome relationship. This attire is mostly vintage the way I see it, for some reasons this year I love to wear brown, white and all simple and neutral colors, since the 2012 fashion week used less color and pick neutral colors instead.

well enough chitchats!! HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!☺☺☺