Dec 21, 2012

Confusion~

Sooo hello! 
Recently i've been busy with all the university application and stuff but thankfully I have decided on what major I will take, which is....(i dont think i have to mention it anymore, it's on my blog name anyways) FASHION~ it really helps sorting out those million universities available in the world. 
I have two candidates which are : 


Both of them are awesome and offers great subject and career opportunities in fashion, but....still..... have to choose one of them. 
that would be very hard.yes.

anyhow, in order to apply for these institutions they require a what is called 'portfolio' that includes my achievements, and what I have done in  contribution to the fashion industry.
In this post I will show you a glimpse of my portfolio and please note that i'm not a professional so don't expect things to be perfect or blabla.

*these works are done by a fully self thought knowledge and skills.











wish me luck!! 
xx heidy