Dec 13, 2012

Vanilla~

Well hello there! 
as I promised ( i did promise did i?) from the last post that I will give you the pictures of the photo shoot i'm going to conduct with the theme I've mentioned from the last post which is a vintage-y shot

well here you go! the result of the photo shoot and please do enjoy the behind the scenes parts :3 /please do mind my face :v 

Photographer & editor : Carminia (click to go to her awesome blog!)
stylist & make up artist : Heidy me me me~
Model : Audrey

ALL PICTURES ARE A COURTESY OF CARMINIA 













LOCATION : FLAVOR BLISS - ALAM SUTRA, TANGERANG.



BEHIND THE SCENES! 




SO PRETTY </3 


It's a wrap! an awesome first ever photo shoot with ka Ririn (Carminia) and the results were super satisfying :D . we did all the preparations on the spot! ( I did the make up in Starbucks, many curious people were staring lol don't give a shit la) 


See you on the next post and happy holidays! ♥☃

xx Heidy