Dec 16, 2012

FIRST WINNER


Yeeewwlooow! 
So happy I cant go back blogging :3 since in the past months my schedule was sooooo tight! I have to study and do projects all weekend.
Fortunately i've finished my semester exams and TERM BREAK IS HEREEEEE!!! I got 3 weeks of holiday which is really needed indeed.

In this post i'm going to share my first experience as being the number one winner in a fashion show competition! whoooop. Well actually the competition was conducted at around october, but just got the chance to share the experience with you now~ it's better late that not at all right ;) 

This competition is related with my previous post here . The lookbook is actually a preview of the sets that is going to be used in the fashion show, as you noticed in the look book the models faces are not wearing makeup at all~ This post will reveal their final look with full make up and hair do (it does bring a hugggeeee different !) in the fashion show.

here are the pictures of the fashion show :










Behind the scenes ~